We meet at 2 PM on Sundays at 3300 University Ave SE, Minneapolis. Sunday service is a weekly time of worship when the whole congregation comes together and celebrates that Jesus is risen. We believe that gathering together as the Body of Christ is absolutely necessary for continued growth as followers of Christ. For those new to Christianity, Sunday service is also a great way to explore many of the beliefs of the Christian faith. As Hebrews 10:24-25 says, “24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” Life is a race that is meant to be run together, and we all receive a collective energy boost through worshiping together on this day. We hope to see you there!
What to Expect
The attire worn at Sunday service is up to you, but it ranges from college casual to business casual. We sing songs, hear a sermon from Bible, and sing some more songs, with prayers interspersed throughout. We welcome all people to join with us in our Sunday celebration of Jesus. We can be loud, in the form of rock and roll, or serene in the form of old school songs, but we’re always about Jesus. But more than entertainment, our music is part of the way in which we prepare our hearts and minds to hear the Word and respond to the Word. After Sunday service, we love to hang out for a bit and eat snacks in the back, as well as share what’s going on in our lives — whether serious or lighthearted. Many people also go out to eat after service, so if you’re hungry for some physical food after receiving spiritual food, you will definitely find some people to eat with!
COVID-19 Update – Covenant Life Church (CLC) wants to prioritize the safety of our attendees by using the measures outlined below to promote the health and well-being of our attendees. We are closely following the guidelines created by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as guidance from local government officials.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures:
- Masking is optional when attending CLC services and events
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please consider wearing a mask to CLC services and events within 10 days of known exposure
If you are feeling unwell:
- If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, please stay at home and refrain from attending CLC services and events for at least 5 days after symptoms began:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches, headaches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- We strongly recommend wearing a mask for 10 days after symptoms started whenever attending CLC services and events after the 5-day isolation period mentioned above
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our measures accordingly in order to keep our community safe.